In our last Blogbeitrag zum Thema «Content Automation» we talked about different possibilities and fields of application. This article is about the topic «intelligent templates» and how we are already using them profitably with our tool «content creation hub».
Why are we dealing with this issue?
Active and consistent content marketing is a challenging task. A multitude of new topics that reach us daily, several channels that want to be recorded and the demands on individualized moving images within the company's own CI/CD present content marketing managers with new challenges every day.
How do we manage to capture a topic in a short time, bring it into the presence of our company and have all formats ready in the shortest possible time?
The detour via the classic agency is often a problem here. First, a briefing needs to be prepared and the resources provided, then it goes through the acceptance loops to the final content needed for all channels.
In the course of this process, an initially topical and exciting topic often loses its relevance. The result: We lag behind with our channels and do not create a value-added online presence.
We’ve talked a lot about these challenges with people in marketing and one observation has always been the same; it’s frustrating.
This was reason enough to address the issue.
- What if we had a platform where we could create content independently within our corporate design with just a few clicks?
- Wouldn't it be wonderful to have simple templates available in this platform in which we can implement multiple formats in one step?
- And what if we have them ready for download and distribution in our channels after a few minutes?
We felt that this was a very good starting point and understood it as a mandate to design and develop such a platform. The result is the content creation hub.
How does the content creation hub work?
The platform is simple, intuitive and user-friendly. The focus is on the relevant basic functions. Using intelligent templates, content creation is individually tailored to the customer. Each template is prepared according to the corporate design and it is defined which elements are made editable. Via the central asset database, users can access CI/CD compliant data such as images or videos at any time and use them for the content. The texts can be easily captured and elements such as text boxes or jammers can be optimally placed by definition. Interesting functions are also available, such as the ability to select the desired image section directly in the tool and also define a section and length for videos. Further formats can be easily adapted thanks to the copy/paste function. According to the previews, all formats can be created in one click and are available for further use in a few minutes.
How can you use the content creation hub?
In just three steps, you can also use the platform and create moving image content and HTML5 banners independently.
- In an "Initial Setup" we define the desired design templates together. For this purpose, on the one hand, the elements to be used are selected and those that are designed to be editable. On the other hand, the requested formats are decided per template. These templates areprepared by jls and implemented in the content creation hub.
- In the «pilot phase» you can use the tool and test whether it meets the requirements in daily use. During this phase, a lively exchange with jls is relevant in order to be able to plan possible adjustments and adjustments immediately.
- The third phase is then the transition «to regular operation». The final feedback is elaborated and the tool is prepared to serve as a final solution.