Trust is important, especially when it comes to your data. For this reason, we consider it our obligation to collect only those data that are strictly necessary and to manage the data with due care and to protect it from misuse. Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and federal data protection regulations, every person is entitled to protection of his or her privacy and protection against misuse of his or her personal data. jls digital ag complies with these provisions on its websites and web services.
Below you will find information on the processing of your data and the rights to which you are entitled:
Name and contact details
jls digital ag
+41 41 259 80 00
Personal data means all data and information relating to an identified or identifiable person. Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
- Technical data such as internal and external identifiers, IP addresses, records of accesses or changes.
- The browser you are using (e.g., Firefox), the browser version (e.g., 61.0.2) and the browser settings (e.g. preferred language)
- The operating system and its version (e.g., Windows 10, 64-bit version)
When you order the newsletter of jls digital ag, we also collect the following:
- Email address, first name, last name, company name
- Number of page views, Number of form submissions, Number of new contacts/customers, Time per page view, Session exits per page view, View date
- Referrals, direct traffic, organic search, organic social media
When you apply for a job through the Website, we also collect the following:
- Email address
- Title, first name, last name
- Mobile phone (optional)
- Letter of application (optional)
- CV (optional)
- Additional documents (optional)
- How you became aware of us (optional)
- Relationship with our company (optional)
The processing of personal data on our website is limited to those data necessary to provide a functional website and user-friendly content and services.
In particular, we therefore collect personal data on our website for:
- the sending of our newsletter
- a smooth application process
- Customer admission procedure
- Statistics, planning or product development, business decisions (e.g., determination of key figures for the use of services, utilization figures, transaction analyses, development of ideas for new services or the assessment or improvement and review of existing services, processes, technologies).
- Marketing, market research, comprehensive support, advice and information on the range of services offered, preparation and provision of tailored services (e.g., direct marketing, advertising in the print and online sector, customer, prospective or cultural events, sponsorship, competitions, determination of customer satisfaction, future customer needs or customer behaviour or assessment of a customer, market or product potential)
The processing of personal data in connection with our website is based on:
- their consent if you voluntarily provide us with your data, e.g., subscribe to the newsletter or apply to us
- our legitimate interest, e.g., in ensuring stability and operational reliability of the system
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you when cookies are set and you allow them in individual cases. However, we would like to point out that deactivation means that you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
Once you subscribe to the newsletter, you give your consent to the storage of your e-mail address, including the date of registration. We use your personal data to administer and send you the newsletter you have requested.
The data processing
Your data will be passed on to our partners (third parties) as far as order processing makes it necessary. If we pass on data to external service providers, technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure that the transfer takes place in accordance with the legal provisions of data protection. If you provide us with personal or company-related data on your own initiative, we will not use, process or share this data beyond the scope permitted by law or as specified by you through a declaration of consent. In addition, we only pass on your data to external service providers insofar as this is necessary for contract processing and they have agreed to the appropriate confidentiality and due diligence provisions. We also only pass on your data if we are obliged to do so by law, by official or court orders.
Storage duration and data deletion
We store and process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The data is stored for reasons of data security – in particular to prevent attempts to attack our web server – as well as to ensure the stability and operational security of our system. In addition, we generally apply appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are state-of-the-art.
You have the right to receive information about your personal data processed by us in writing and free of charge at any time. You can send us your request for information in writing and with a copy of your identity card or passport attached to our postal address. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website. There is therefore no right of objection on the part of the users of our website.
jls digital ag
01. December 2022